Monday, February 4, 2013

Eye Makeup Removers

My all-time favorite eye makeup remover is Lancome Bi-Facil. If you can't get it discounted at a Lancome Outlet store well then you have to shell out $28 for a single bottle. 

For those of us like myself who wear waterproof mascara and heavy eye makeup, you know you need a good performing eye makeup remover. Luckily I've found a good substitute at Target for $5 that does an equally good job at removing makeup - the Target brand, Up & Up.  

I recommend this when you're out of your Lancome Bi-Facil (until you can make it out to the company's outlet store and they sell the combo set where you get two - good deal). Also interestingly enough, the Target brand contains Cucumber extract and Aloe Vera. All in all, I like them both. Do you have a favorite eye makeup remover?