Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Glossybox - January

What a treat!

Great concept...got my 1st Glossybox.





 "The Man Repeller".




I was delighted to find:

  • a full-sized tube of red lipstick - Tarte "Fierce"
  • a sample fragrance of Narcisco Rodriguez for her
  • a full-size nail polish - OPI "Can't Let Go" Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer
  • a sample tube of Estee Laude mascara
  • a trial size of Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
  • a trial size of Sebastian Potion 9
  • a sample of Le Métier de Beauté


The service comes in different subscription levels. You can subscribe to receive Glossybox for a full year, 6 months, 3 months or monthly. I'm trying it out for 3 months and so far I like what I see!


The Tarte lipstick tube packaging was neat. It's made out of wood and elongated. Can't wait to try!


Please link back to this blog when sharing pics!