Friday, February 8, 2013

Goodies in the Mail

I love getting packages.
It's that feeling of knowing something special is awaiting you in the box. Something good.

Archie's Girls...

Ronnie Red Lipstick

Veronica's Blush

So cute. I don't even want to use them...just yet.

Hoped I could get the Betty Bright lipstick but it was sold out online as you well know in my other post (I had it in the shopping cart then poof! it was gone). Seeing so many swatches online, it does look pretty. It's probably sold out at the stores by now. I could try tomorrow. But you know I've spotted some dupes and I've been meaning to mix my OCC Lip Tars to get that color. Probably even have a close dupe myself too. Need to dig through the tons of lippies I have already. PS. Compact with hearts remind me of Physician's Formula Blushes with the hearts. I have a compact. Good thing there are some makeup lines where products are always available and not limited edition. Good to have alternatives! So did you get anything from this collection?




Here's a nifty iPhone shot. Just in time for Valentine's Day.


Please link back to this blog when sharing photos!