Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love That Red Lips

Focus: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Love That Red" #725





I mentioned in another post that I would talk about some of the red lippies I had. Well I started a profile on Beautylish.com today and created a "Red Lips Gallery". 

The first lipstick I posted is #725. Out of all of the Revlon red lipsticks, it ranks up there with Fire & Ice as red shades that just pop for me. I really love this version of red because it's just screams GLAM. And if you've never noticed the fine print on the sticker on the tube, it reads (in French, part of my family is french) "Nuance: Rose AdorĂ©". I would definitely say that I love this red! In the photo I lined my lips with NYX Lipliner in Ruby

As for Revlon  quality, I kinda went back to try Revlon again as I used other brands for so long. I think the quality is great (did they improve the formula over the years? don't know) but the range of red shades all had great coverage, color selection, pigmentation and wear. Plus it doesn't hurt your makeup budget at around $5.49 if you get it at local stores. My goal is to get the best picture quality of the lipcolor. I think the above does the job. What's your favorite red lipstick?

Happy Red Lips!