Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fergie Nail Lacquers - Walgreens Exclusive

I found these incredible sets of nail colors from the Wet 'n Wild Fergie collection at Walgreens. They are $5 each and you get 6 mini nail colors from the collection to try. It's more than adequate to create ombre nails and more. Inside the box, there are photos of how-to create different nail art. Although I won't be necessarily following those, it can help spur creativity. I'm glad I got these instead of the just one bottle of "stars" (Hollywood Walk of Fame) nail polish because I couldn't get enough stars out of the bottle and onto my nail. Otherwise if you see this set and are into nail polish, try it as there is plenty of variety!

Please link back to this blog when sharing pics.


Stay sweet lovelies!
See you on IG!
~Duchess