Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Glossbox - March

Glossybox March
I really loved the Man Repeller box, really it was quite a treat. This box came in and it was interesting but I got another soap and another eyeliner which I got in the previous box. As well as a hair product from the same company. Was craving variety in this one to be honest but I'm not complaining! It's again a great concept to get a little something - a surprise box - in the mail of beauty goodies to try. It would interesting if you had a choice to choose from a list of products beforehand.

In the meantime, this is what I got:

Elite Models Liquid Eyeliner in Matt Brown: really nice liquid eyeliner. Good matte finish. 

Prestiche Essential Oil Bar Soap - Indie Dreaming (Lemongrass): haven't used this yet as I'm still using last month's soap. It smells fresh.

Model Co. Cheek + Lips Tint: I have another product from this company. I like this. It reminds me of BeneTint but in gel formulation.

Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Emollient Cream: nice cream but definitely love the Le Metier de Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution which was $$$ in the Man Repeller box.

Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce Ultra Firm Finishing Hair Spray: good hair product as always from Sebastian. I got Potion 9 in a previous box which is good.

That's it! Now I'm gearing up for the next Glossybox. What did you think about this month's box? Do you subscribe? 

Stay sweet lovelies!
See you on Instagram!

~Duchess 

PS. I started a 3-month subscription in January, so my boxes are labeled by the month in which I got them. Since then I extended my subscription, so the next one should be April's!


When sharing pics, please link back to this blog!