Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mac's Baking Beauties Nail Lacquer - Dupes

Hello again...I passed by the Mac counter and saw the Baking Beauties Collection display. I played around with the nail colors (I have all of the lip colors)...I know I've seen these colors before in the Essie collections. Of course there are dupes! Why spend $16 on these? Essie nail colors are half the price. 

So I trekked to Ulta to find dupes.

For Mac Confectionary (light blue pink cream), try Essie Lilacism. 

For Mac Pistachio Creme (light teal mint cream), try Essie Turquoise & Caicos.

For Mac Bleu Velvet (light periwinkle blue cream), try Essie Avenue Maintain (there was another Essie blue that was close but it had pearl finish, I opted for this one although the blue is tad bit more saturated but it's a cream finish).



Happy Spring lovelies!
See you on IG.
~Duchess

Please link back to this blog when sharing pics.