Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Glossybox


May's Glossybox is here!
First thing I noticed was there were more samples than actual travel-sized products. Three of the products were sample-sized.
I would think that getting a travel-sized product would enable one to use it longer.
If you use it longer than you could determine whether you'd want to purchase it.
And for the amount paid, well, you get my drift.
Other thoughts are they are truly tailoring these boxes based on the surveys you fill on their website. Personally I wouldn't mind getting something different. I mean it's a 'surprise box' isn't? For example the perfume solid which smells really good, smells eeringly familiar to that of the Bulgari products I received before. It would have been nice to get different stuff. How about nail care? Ok...ok...
Onto the review...



Please link back to this blog when sharing pics.

Onto the products I received:

1) Nicka K New York Absolute Perfume Stick: Parc de 59 - the scent is a pleasantly strong green scent. Reminds me of Bulgari in previous Glossyboxes.

2) My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer - I'm still haven't gotten to using this but with the summer heat coming up, it will be a great addition.

3) Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray - I loved the Alterna spray and it's used up, so I'll start to try this out. Again great add for the summer.

4) Etre Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask - the last mask was a treat but much like the masks I can get for a $1.00 at the Asian supermarket. Haven't used this yet but it'll be great when it gets hot & humid. May chill it in the frig before I put it on.

5) European Wax Center (2 packets out of 3) - I got the Exfoliate and Body Wash samples. Will try it eventually but I did love the Wash with Joe CoffeeMint in the last box!

6) AmorePacific: Almond Butter - not my color, guess I can give it to my daughter or use as contour? It does have a really soft sponge applicator.


What did you get in your Glossybox for May? Are you subscribed? 

Stay sweet lovelies!
See you on IG!
~Duchess