Sunday, August 25, 2013

WetnWild Fergie Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palettes

WetnWild Fergie Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palettes

I was excited when I found these! I nabbed both Limited Edition
palettes from WetNWild Fergie. 

Top is Shades of the Hamptons
Bottom is Newport Nights



Eye of the Week: Shades of the Hamptons
My take on a natural pastel eye look.
Used Lime Crime Unliner in Blue Milk.
1. Light blue on eyelid
2. Dark blue on crease
3. Pink on brow bone
4. Green on waterline
5. Gold in corner of eye
6. Finish with black mascara
7. Brows using NYX Brow Kit


Eye of the Week: Newport Nights
This palette was very chalky. It's predominately peachy.
The pinkish mauve just didn't turn up even with a base and mixing medium.
Still working on getting a good eye look with this. 
I will update this post when I do!

What do you think of these palettes?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.

Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.