Saturday, September 28, 2013

M.A.C. Feline Kohl

M.A.C. Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil
Review

Rating: 5/5
This is probably one of the best black eye pencils I have ever tried.
And I've used NYX and Urban Decay and Stila too (and others too).
I'd be pressed to find something comparable!
It's very soft and very very rich black.
It stays on my waterline too.
I love it because it doesn't fade like many others.
Versatile too in deepening eyeshadows as a base.

M.A.C. describes it "a kohl pencil that has all the intensity and colour power of 
ultra-soft carbon...deep, opaque coverage."

It is my go-to kohl eye pencil for eye looks.
If you haven't picked this up, do.
Available online: maccosmetics.com
How much? $16.00
Feline Kohl
Meow
My backups


Blackest Black Ever.
What's your fav black eye pencil?
Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.