Sunday, September 15, 2013

YSL Glossy Stains Review

Yves Saint Laurent
Rouge pur Couture
Vernis a Levres
Rebel Nudes and 
Glossy Stains
YSL 108 Violine Out of Control with no lipliner. Still fresh from the store!

YSL 108 Violine Out of Control with Mac Heroine and Nightmoth lipliners.

I'm happy that I own two of these amazing lip stains from YSL. It all happened when I lingered about the YSL counter at Sephora and played. I loved the scent, feel, color and wear of #108 Violine Out of Control. It felt super comfy on my lips and I kept getting compliments. It lasted long too. 
These glossy stains are so worth the $34 price tag. 

I've added an additional color and again I am amazed at the results. The quality is phenomenal. 
While the only dupe of this formula that comes close would be L'Oreal's Glossy Stains
the YSL is the creme de la creme of lip stains.

YSL 14 Fuchsia Dore lined with Mac Nightmoth.

YSL 14 Fuchsia Dore 
I went back to get another one and spent what seemed like forever swatching almost all the colors. 
You know it's that bad when you wish you could have all of them! I finally settled on YSL 14 Fuchsia Dore. It is different when you layer and combine with lipliners. The results again were phenomenal. 
I wanted a high impact shade. These glossy stains are so versatile because you can wear them more naturally or build them up and enhance with lipliners. Amazing.

Rating: 5/5

Where to get them? Sephora
How much: $34
0.20 oz with doe-foot applicator
To me, it smells like wine! 
J'aime le maquillage fran├žais!

Have you tried any YSL Rebel Nudes?
What are your favs?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess


DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.