Sunday, November 3, 2013

Holiday Gift Buying Guide for Lipstick Lovers

Holiday Gift Buying Guide for Lipstick Lovers

I figure I'd start compiling a little gift guide for the lipstick lover in all of us. I spotted this first item at Sephora (where else?). I'm going to keep adding more to this list so there will be other ideas!

1. Give Me More Lip
Give Me More Lip: Ultimate Lip Sampler
A beautiful set from Sephora that not only contains many trials sizes of lippies 
but also full-sizes as well. A super deal for $59.
The box set is split up into 4 color groups.
Nudes
Pinks
Reds
Berries
Inside the box!
I've only played with 1 tube and I will be taking my time exploring the set. You'll need it because there's so much in there and the combinations are endless!

2. M.A.C. Stroke of Midnight
While I haven't gotten these myself, I'm hoping they'll be under the tree, these are lovely lip sets that have one lipstick, lipliner, gloss in a lip bag. All Limited Edition packaging. 
There are 2 sets for $39.50. No Pro discounts apply.
Violet 
Violet set contains:
Dark Deed Lipstick (darkened blood red - amplified)
Art of Seduction Gloss (cool nude with gold frost - cremesheen)
Vino Lipliner (intense violet purple)

Nude
Nude set contains:
Creme D'Nude Lipstick (pale muted peach beige - cremesheen)
Softly Lit Gloss (soft beige with pink frost - crem sheen)
Boldy Bare Lipliner (dirty red brown)


3. YSL Love and Lacquer Reds Set
This is a gorgeous set for red lipstick and nail lovers!
Considering that one Glossy Stain costs $34,
this is a steal to get the matching nail color and mascara too.
If you've been itching to try YSL, this makes a nice gift and won't break the bank!
What it contains:
1 Glossy Stain No. 9 in Rouge Laque
1 Laque No. 1 in Pop Art
1 Baby Doll Mascara in Fetish Black

Retails on Sephora.com for $58.00.

Keep checking back for more gift ideas!

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess