Thursday, November 28, 2013

YSL Glossy Stains Review 2

Yves Saint Laurent
Rouge pur Couture
Vernis a Levres
Rebel Nudes and 
Glossy Stains

YSL Violet Edition #1 - Lined with Mac Nightmoth.

Violet Edition YSL Glossy Stain 1

As you can see I've gotten a few more of the YSL Glossy Stains.
These are phenomenal and I'm happy with the colors that I've gotten.
Violet Edition is a deep violet plum. I used Mac Nightmoth to line and you can fill in before applying.
It deepens the color. I get so many compliments wearing this one!
Rating: 5/5

YSL Rouge Gouache #11 - Lined with Mac Cherry

Rouge Goauche - YSL Glossy Stain 11
The YSL Rouge Goauche is a beautiful red. It's so Marilyn. 
I used Mac Cherry lipliner before applying several layers. Love this!
Rating: 5/5


YSL Rose Baby Doll - Limited Edition Glossy Stain

Rose Baby Doll - YSL LE
The YSL Rose Baby Doll is a limited edition glossy stain. It's only available online at Sephora.com. However last I checked there were some available at stores if you typed in your zip. My zip yielded nothing. There are other shades that are also only available online.
I love pink and this is another winner.
Rating: 5/5


YSL Reckless Pink 110 - Lined with Mac HipnHappy

Reckless Pink - YSL 110 - A sheer golden pink Rebel Nude Glossy Stain
The YSL Reckless Pink 110 is a glossy stain from YSL Rebel Nudes collection.
Different from the original glossy stains as these have Euphoric Pearl technology.
It's very sheer, pale pin and it's a golden pink. I used Mac HipnHappy to line.
This is a nice, natural switch-up to the bold glossy stains I've featured thus far.
Rating: 5/5

In addition, the last I checked on Sephora.com 
the Glossy Stains that are only available online are:
6 Camel Croisiere
9 Rouge Laque
12 Coril Fauve
14 Fuchsia Dore
19 Beige Aquarelle
27 Peche Cerra-Cola
26 Violine Surrealiste
23 Fuchsia Cubiste
29 Rose Forreau

Where to get them? Sephora or Sephora.com
How much: $34
0.20 oz with doe-foot applicator
To me, it smells like wine! 
J'aime le maquillage fran├žais!

Have you tried any YSL Glossy Stains or Glossy Stains Rebel Nudes?
What are your favs?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess


DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.