Sunday, January 19, 2014

Crazy Rumors Review

I love lip balms.
I used to purchase a bunch of them online.
There was a really cool online store but I don't remember what it was called.
It was such a long time ago that I don't even think they are still in business.
Anyway, I set about finding lip balms as I needed to get gifts for my family.

I found CrazyRumors.com.


My Crazy Rumors Haul.

They are all natural, vegan lip balms and they come in a variety of flavors.
Since shipping was free for orders over $60, I got a bunch of boxes.
You can order lip balms individually or in boxes.
The boxes are great for gift giving.

I got:
PERK: coffee-flavored lip balms
A LA MODE: ice cream-flavored lip balms
SODA POP: soda flavored lip balms
BREW: tea flavored lip balms
FRESH SQEEZED: juice flavored balms

They have limited edition flavors, new flavors and other boxed sets.
I also got Pistachio (for myself) and they sent a freebie from their bubblegum collection: Berry Bubble.
The lip balms go on smoothly, have natural stevia so it's sweet but not overly 
plus shea butter to keep lips moisturized.
So far I can say that I love the variety, the flavors, the scents and can't wait to try more!
The lip balms were a hit with my family!

Yummy Crazy Rumors lip balms.

My fav: BREW - tea flavored lip balms!

What are your fav lip balms?
Tried Crazy Rumors?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.