Sunday, January 19, 2014

Urban Decay Brow Box Review

UD Brow Box
I ran out of my brow wax in my Smashbox Brow Tech. 
I had a smaller one so I was looking to upgrade to a kit that had more wax. 
So far the Urban Decay Brow Box was a cute, portable kit with mini-tools and plenty of brow wax.
While I prefer using my regular-sized tools and tweezer, this is useful to have a compartment with mini's in case you don't have extra room to carry other stuff. 


I purchased the "Brown Sugar" kit. I use the darker color to outline my brows and fill them partly.
While I use the lighter brown to finish them and fade them at the front.
The wax is great as it seals in the hairs.

Brow wax and two-tone colors.
 The tools are tiny but cute. I prefer using my regular-sized tools but these are handy to have in the case.
Mini-tools in bottom compartment.

Do you have a fav brow kit?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.