Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sephora Femme Artistry Palette

Dontcha love a Sephora VIB Rouge Sale?
15% and still going on at the time of this post.
I believe the last day is April 11th.
I decided to get this Radiant Femme Artistry Palette.
1) It looks like a MacBook Air
2) A beautiful selection of eyeshadows
3) A huge mirror
4) I usually get something from their Color of the Year collection
5) 15% off
6) Do I need to say any more? :)

Sephora Radiant Femme Artistry Eyeshadow Palette

I still have yet to play with this! There's just so much here.
Look at the colors!!

Eyeshadows and Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid

I did get to play with the color of the year.
It's the biggest pan in the palette.
I decided to mix it with my Mac mixing medium in matte to use it on the lips.
I figure I could save for $ instead of buying the matte lipstick which is in the collection.
I think it turned out great.
Win-win!
I'm going to try it as a blush too and obviously eyeshadow.

Homemade Radiant Orchid lips using color + medium.
 What did you get from the Sephora Color of the Year collection?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.