Saturday, May 31, 2014

M.A.C. Alluring Aquatic Collection 2014 - Nails, Blushes and Bronzers

 Alluring Aquatic - Nails, Blushes and Bronzers

Here is my quick review of the 3 nail polishes, 2 blushes and the bronzers
(there are 4; only got three) in the collection.
All beautiful and must-haves!
Pro discount applies.

M.A.C. Alluring Aquatic - the haul.
Aphrodites Shell - golden bronze w/touch of shimmer
& Delphic - soft brick tan w/touch of shimmer 
These are now some of my favorite bronzers. They don't make my skin look orange.
They are just perfect. They give just the right amount of sun kissed glow.
Aphrodites Shell is my fav and more golden. While the Delphic is a slightly deeper.
Love using both to contour and give my face a healthy sun glow.
The soft liquid-powder bronzers have prismatic reflections thanks to the Extra Dimension formula.
Another definite must-have!
Retails: $33.00
9 g/0.31 US oz.

*Not pictured Alluring Aquatic Bronzing Powder in Golden.
A repromote. It is a lightly frosted, tinted powder. 
Beautiful compact with mirror!
Golden is a muted golden tan-beige with shimmer.
The darker version is Refined Golden - finely spun golden with soft pearl.
Retails: $27.50
10 g/0.35 US oz.

DYK: Water photo taken by me out on Lake Michigan during one of the hottest days in Chitown!
Photo: @photoschmoto on Instagram, Facebook and Flickr.

Sea Me Hear Me - mid tone neutral plum & Seduced at Sea - beige pink
Described by M.A.C. as: "A liquid-powder blush with prismatic reflections. 
Sheer crystallized light to a highly polished metallic effect." 
Retails: $27.50
6.5 g/0.22 US oz
Seduced at Sea and Sea Me Hear Me - Swatch Comparison
Comparison swatches of both blushes. I was asked if I had to choose which one would I get.
Hard as they are both beautiful. But my answer was Sea Me Hear Me as I have many blushes that are warmer in tone. And the SMHM is a plum shade. They both create a subtle radiance. I use them both sometimes to create an ombre color on my cheeks. The Extra Dimension formula is so buttery!


Submerged - dark teal chrome
Anchors away! Loving this color.
Like the deep blue sea…
These high-gloss, limited edition nail colors have conditioners and UV protection.
Retails: $17.50
10 ml/.34 US fl oz

Shimmerfish - sparkling aluminum and Neptune - antique gold
Again lovely colors!

What did you get from the Alluring Aquatic collection?
Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.