Thursday, June 12, 2014

Buxom True Nude Lip Foundation

Waltzed into Sephora and saw these.
I must say the scent sold me (like cake but not overdone) and the super smooth opaque application.
Amazing!


A lip pen that twists up. How convenient.
They must have taken their cue from L'Oreal.
They have flattering nude shades for everyone.
The finish is a comfortable, long-lasting matte that you get from a liquid lipstick but 
without the dry-down time of a liquid. I must get more!

This is the lightest shade.
BUFF LIPS
Buff Lips - nude beige

There are 3 ways you can wear this:
1 As a matte mude
2. Wear gloss on top
3. As a base for any color to go on top.
If you choose to go with step 3 just match a lip pen to your lip tone NOT your skin tone.
This is according to the instructions off of the Sephora site. 

I've already found a great topper to go with this lip pen. And yes at the time of this posting, I bought another one. So be on the lookout for that!

Otherwise great product.

Have you tried these?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.