Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kylie Lips

The lips of the most popular 16-year old in the world. 

I've seen the gamut of lippie mixes. Though I'd mess around with some of my lippies.
Although seeing a myriad of pics and comments, the possibility of filters and Juviderm come into play. Also she wears other lippies too but this nude lippie is the hot trend. Her makeup artist said she wears Mac Velvet Teddy and Mac Whirl. I re-created this lippie using NYX.
Eventually I'll post a lip look using those products.
Whirl lip pencil has been sold out online btw. (lol)


Kylie Lips

Cannes Lips - matte muted mauve.

Here it is: NYX Cannes Soft Matte Lip Cream. 
It's a matte muted mauve. Costs $6.00
Lined with Urban Decay Naked. (I got mine for $3.00, don't know how much it is regularly).

Are you into the Kylie Lip look?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.