Saturday, August 23, 2014

L'Oreal Silverstone Lipstick - Review

This was a surprise color.
I had coupons and there was a sale so there's the story on that.
I got lured into the L'Oreal section and found this lovely frost lippie.

It is a pretty bronze-silvery mauve-pinkish color.
It reminded me of the forthcoming Mac Rihanna Viva Glam 2 lipstick. 
Although hers is darker than this;
In many swatches, it looked very similar.
I would even venture to say that L'Oreal Bronzine is also a close color.
Basically it's a frost lippie that can be found in some drugstore lines.

I usually don't look for dupes for Viva Glam lippies because
it's really for a good cause. And I am looking forward to getting both the lipstick and lip glass.
Although it may not be my everyday go-to color! LOL
This one though is way more flattering.
I was pleasantly surprised.
And L'Oreal Sandstone used to be my fav way back.

The lipped went on smoothly. I used Mac Stone to line.
It's just gorgeous.
I also tried it on my daughter. For her lips, since her skin tone is darker, I used Mac Chestnut.
The results are equally as gorgeous!

Rating: 5/5


Silverstone Lips - lined using Mac Chestnut

Silverstone Lips - lined use Mac Stone
What is your favorite L'Oreal frost lipstick?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.