Sunday, October 5, 2014

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Anna and Liv

Anna Lips - Nars Anna - Lined with Mac Whirl

Rating: 5/5
Nars Anna
Officially my first Nars lippie.
I had to get it.
It had my name on it.
It's a gorgeous color.
A smokey rose.
Creamy, opaque.

The mauve lip to end all mauve lips.
This a lipstick line to die for.
The range covers pretty much every shade that flatters every skin tone.
Color went on intensely in one full swipe.
I wish the price wasn't $32 but you can't beat the quality of the lipstick,
pigmentation, wear and the magnetic lipstick case is sleek.

Liv Lips - NARS Liv - Lined with Mac Vino & Chestnut.

Rating: 5/5
Nars Liv
The color of fall.
I had to get this deep cool purple undertoned lipstick.
A deep aubergine.
It wasn't splotchy.
Applied like a dream.

There's 40 lipsticks in the collection.
With 10 of them being exclusives to Barneys.
Those are already sold out on the Nars site.
 And Barney's site doesn't have them all either.
But I was assured that they will be back in stock!

What is your favorite NARS Audacious lipstick?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.