Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Set - Review

Urban Decay Full Frontal Set
 Overpriced tinyness. 
These are tiny.
I have tiny lippies from UD, they're cute but tiny.
The UD OZone lipliner however is great so it works out somehow 
but could have been less than $39.
(Of course if you got this during the Sephora VIB 20% sale then that's great.)

My favorite is Crush
I can't wait for UD to release this in full-size. It's such an amazing hot pink with a gold duo chrome sheen on the tube but it doesn't show up on the lips. 
The lipliner works well with all these lippies.
My second fav: F-Bomb. Essentially the Perfect. Red. Lip.

I swatched 3 of them. Gash: I swatched a while back when they released the full tube online. Illicit was so sheer I couldn't really manage to get a nice shot and Liar is your basic nude lip. Perhaps eventually I'll post the remaining three.

Crush Lips - the hottest pink ever Rating: 5/5

Ladyflower Lips - pretty mauve pink Rating: 5/5

F-Bomb Lips - the perfect red lip Rating: 5/5

BONUS
Swatches previously posted on IG, FB, and Twitter.
Universally flattering pink nude and beige nude lippies from UD.

Naked Lips and Naked2 Lips - universally flattering nudes

What is your favorite UD lippie from this set?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.