Sunday, April 19, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Pure Hollywood and Lovely - Liquid Lipstick Review

Pure Hollywood
 PURE HOLLYWOOD LIPS
The coveted shade from ABH Liquid Lipstick line. 
I lined this darling with Mac Soar
It wore well through the day. 
It's slightly darker than Milkshake and reminds me of some of my Nyx Soft Matte lip creams however this formula is substantially creamier and luxurious. 
If you like this kind of color and long-wear then definitely be on the lookout.
Macy's restocks every week.
Of course if you eat lots of greasy foods, you will have to reapply.
Eat dainty and carefully with this lipstick on.
That's what I do.

Retails: $20
Macys Impulse Boutiques in-store, ABH online
Lovely 
LOVELY LIPS
Luxury liquid-to-matte lipstick. 
This midtone pink is an ultra-pigmented cream. 
One swipe does the job but you can add more to almost deepen/intensify the color. 
The product wears well however a greasy meal will have you needing to reapply. 
You get a lot of product for $20 but I can see myself running out of this rather quickly as it's just so darn lovely!

Retails: $20
Macys Impulse Boutiques in-store, ABH online

Follow me on Instagram for upcoming reviews!

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.