Sunday, April 19, 2015

Covergirl Lip Lava - Lipgloss Review

Live Love Lava

LIVE LOVE LAVA LIPS


Pretty huh? 

Pretty glossy red with purple shimmers. 

🙍Sadly it went back. 

I found the formula too goopy, brush too tiny and the others look a lot 

like my Mac Dazzleglass and Lime Crime Carousel. 

Interestingly the Revlon HDs felt better. Even though I did not like the scent.

I wouldn't hesitate getting more of those😬 

But don't let me deter you from trying them especially if you don't have the colors 

and if you loooove super glossy. 

Funny how the trend is liquid matte lippes and they release these. Anyway


Retails: $8.99
CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Ulta, Drugstore.com

What did you think about the Covergirl Lip Lava glosses?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.


©2015 Lipstick Duchess. All Rights Reserved.