Sunday, April 19, 2015

Kylie Lips

Kylie - Mac Lipliners from Permanent Collection
KYLIE LIPS

After watching a video where Kim K. talks about what liners she and her sister use, 
I decided to revisit this trend and create this collage.

She mentioned Soar, Stripdown, Whirl and another one that she couldn't remember. My guess is that it maybe Mac Spice. But I decided to throw on Dervish and Pink Treat because they are so close to Soar and Whirl. Hover was added by me as well for contrast and it's a nice caramel brown.

A bit drying on my lips. Using the freshest, yes freshest just-bought-from-the-counter lipliner will yield creamier results. Over time product especially liners do dry out.
The Pink Treat always stays creamy however because it is from the Cremestick liner collection. The ones where you don't have to sharpen just twist-up. My preferred choice tbh. 

And honestly I like wearing my liners with lipstick or wearing a matte lippie instead.

Both retail for $16.
Available on: MacCosmetics.com

What's your fav Mac lipliner?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.


©2015 Lipstick Duchess. All Rights Reserved.