Sunday, April 19, 2015

Smashbox Mauve Matte Lipstick - Be Legendary Lipstick Review

Mauve Matte - Lined with Mac Pink Treat

MAUVE MATTE LIPS

Pretty matte mauve lippie by Smashbox "Be Legendary Lipstick" collection. I figured out why I liked this here lippie ~besides looking like my all-time fav Mac Pink Plaid~ the ingredient list reads the same and in the same order. 

The only difference being that Smashbox added Chamomile oil which makes this matte lippie much more smoother. The Vanilla is slightly subdued than on my Mac but it smells the same. Both are 'Made in Canada' so I'm guessing they are made in the same place. 

An exact dupe/replica. Of course I'm going to do a side-by-side comparison. But looking at lipstick all the time, I tend to recognize similar colors.

These retail for $20 however. The case is a square matte black. Same amount of product: 3g. 

There are other pretty colors that swatched very nicely and look like some Mac colors. 

Do I think these are better? Yea it's worth a try, they are definitely: smoother, not drying, pigmented and long-wearing.

Will you be checking out these Be Legendary lippies?

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.


©2015 Lipstick Duchess. All Rights Reserved.