Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bobbi Brown Bare Sparkle High Shimmer Lipgloss


Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss - Bare Sparkle - a champagne with pearl

This 100 point perk at Sephora warrants a solo blog post.

First off I love Bobbi Brown lip glosses.

(Just check out my IG wall, there's a couple of posts featuring my stash.)

I have many but clearly haven't shown much love as I'm drowning in lippie products in general.
Nevertheless, this one just oozes sparkle.
I saw it by the register and had to have it.
Surprisingly I do not have this shade.

The tube is tiny and already I'm struggling to get product out.
Yes, I foresee in the very near future that I will need to get a full tube.

This is just a beautiful, low-key nude lippie that is perfect for summer.
The sparkle makes you feel oh so special.

Subtle mint scent and non-sticky feel makes it a pleasure to use.
And Bobbi Brown's High Shimmer Lip Glosses are award-winning.
Total Win-Win here!

If you have reward points, try to pick this one up.
It's totally worth it.
And get a few for your friends too.

Full-tube retails for: $25.00
Available: sephora.com or bobbibrowncosmetics.com


Bobbi Brown Bare Sparkle High Shimmer Lip Gloss


Bobbi Brown Bare Sparkle High Shimmer Lip Gloss

Follow me on Instagram for upcoming reviews, features, comics and more!

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.