Monday, July 6, 2015

L'Oreal LeMatte and LaLacque Lipstick Review

L'Oreal responded to the call to bring these lip pens back.
I just wish the formula was the same.
I wasn't too impressed with the pigmentation on these.
Although the La Lacque performed better than the Le Matte, it still left me wanting.
Much of the permanent line-up looks like some of the originals.
There is the convenience factor of having a lipstick in a pen form.
Note the see-thru cap so you can see the color!

And the scent is still the same.
I know there is a portion of L'Oreal users who don't care for it, however
it has never bothered me and always been somewhat nostalgic being it was my first lipstick.
And I was seventeen at the time and never thought they smelled like grannies.
I know grannies and they don't smell like this lipstick.

Anyway, if that doesn't bother you than you might want to check these out.
The only bummer is that they did raise the prices on these to $10.99.
Might want to nab them when they're on sale and see about finding them at other retailers which may sell them for less.

209 Choco-Lacque

104 Game, Set + Matte
Follow me on Instagram for upcoming reviews, features, comics and more!

Stay sweet lovelies!
~Duchess

DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please do not use my photos without my permission.